Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does a typical residential installation take?
The average residential installation takes one day.
2. Will you cause much damage to my lawn?
No. People are always amazed at how the machine works. It lowers a blade into the ground and pulls the pipe under the surface making a barely noticeable slice through your lawn.
3. Is there anything that needs to be done to prepare the system for the winter?
Our office will mail out a postcard letting you know when the time has come for a "winterization". The water supply is turned off on the inside and we hook up to the outside with an air compressor to blow the excess water out of the lines.
4. What happens when it's raining out?
If your system is equipped with a rain sensor it detects the preset amount of rainfall and will automatically shut off your sprinkler system. You don't have to worry about watering in the rain; whether you just left for work or on vacation.
5. How much does a sprinkler system cost?
It depends on the size of your property and whether or not you include the landscape. We would be happy to go over your yard with you and give you a FREE estimate.
6. What are some of the benefits of having a system installed?
A. It's more efficient at watering, so it's better for the environment
B. 100% coverage is guaranteed, so you won't have burnt out corners
C. It enhances the value of your home-when people are considering buying a house, they love to hear it has an automatic sprinkler system