Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will it take to install my irrigation system?
**The average residential installation takes one day.
2. Will you cause a lot of damage to my lawn?
**No. People are always amazed at how the machine works. It lowers a blade into the ground and pulls the pipe under the surface making a barely noticeable slice through your lawn
3. Is there anything that needs to be done to take care of the system for the winter?
**Our office will mail out a postcard letting you know when the time has come for a "winterization". You will need to turn the water supply off on the inside and we hook up to the outside with an air compressor to blow the excess water out of the lines.
4. How much does a sprinkler system cost?
**It depends on the size of your property and whether or not you include the landscape. We would be happy to go over your yard with you and give you a FREE estimate.
5. What are some of the benefits of having a system installed?
**It's a more efficient way of watering (saving you a lot of exhausting effort moving hoses around) , it's 100% coverage guaranteed, and it enhances the value of your home for resale.
6. Is there a way to run my system while I'm away from home?
**Yes, there are Wi-Fi capable timers on the market. You can literally turn your system on/off from anywhere. No more going up and down stairs! Also, it connects to your rain sensor and shuts the system down when there is rain in the forecast.